Pictured below are Laura and Nina from The Ninets. They may have been whipped by the Lightsabres in the points, but they had this winning joke round entry...
'We are German and, as such, are better known for our efficiency than our joke telling.'
Arguably more of a true story than a fact, but it certainly caused efficient ripples of amusement enough that the ladies could be crowned winners and take home the contents of my stuffed sack as well as getting to design this lovely poster!
Here's how the other teams fared...
1. Handsfree Lightsabers - Winners!
2. Quizlamic Fundamentalists
3. The Popheads
4. Queef Latifa has tourettes
5. The Ninets - Funnest Team!
6. B & H
7. Room 404
7. The team I really want to win...
9. Team Awesome - Round of Applause!
Next week it's a £70 rollover and if the Germans can win the joke round anything can happen!
Oh, and The Ninets also got to the Final Question where they answered a question on Germany.