Online Quiz 5 - Badgers
Answers and scores are all below - it's too late to submit your answers to Sir James - but not too late to test yourself!
Out of a possible 12 points - there were some high scores!
11 Stee 2 Pints
11 Ryan TwoPints
10 Janet Handsfree Lightsabres
10 Ryan Evel Rory
8 Martin The Honey(badger)monsters
7 Brian The OA's
7 Ian Handsfree Lightsabres
1. On kids Tv, Bodger and Badger loved
I believe they also enjoyed dogging.
2. Who has the biggest eyes?
They are the only animal that can see the Great Wall of China from the moon.
3. Ruth Badger’s Tv show was called...
Badger or Bust... and you might recall her bust was more than ample, while her badger was never seen on live Tv.
4. Unlike John Terry, Steven Gerrard is a Loyal Badger. He has only ever played club football for Liverpool.
5. The animal that scores the most in scrabble is Beaver. Try not to snigger if you get to play it in a game...
6. Ruth Badger, Bird Flu and Ming Campbell all got involved in... 2006
7. False. It's not treason to shoot a badger, it's treason to shoot the Queen.
8. They might be Giants sang about "a bird house in your soul"
9. True! In 2007 The British Army officially denied releasing man-eating badgers in Iraq. This is a fact. The British Army is proud of their record of never using man-eating badgers in combat zones.
10. The top speed of a badger is 20 mph. They can be pretty fast if it's mash potato time!